Hours of Operation:
REQUEST ITEMS KEPT IN Dah Hsian William Seetoo Library(DHL) Compact Shelves
Material requested before 08:00 Monday to Friday will be available for checking out that same day by 16:00.
- The service is available to NCCU valid users and guests.
- Once the request has been processed, the Libraries will send an Email to the applicant.
(Please leave a valid Email address.)
- Please follow instructions specified in the E-mail and go to the designated library.
- Only Dah Hsian William Seetoo Library Compact Shelves items can be requested.
- You may fill out and submit the DHL Online Remote Shelving Service System Form
- To collect the items, please present your valid photo ID at the DHL 2F Service Counter
during the opening hours.
- Requested items will be held for 7 week days and returned to stacks if not picked-up.
- If an item is lost or damaged, you will be responsible for compensation according to related rules
※The information provided in the application form will be kept for 18 months
in our system and will not be used for other purposes.